Ever wanted to become a life saver? We have now released three more dates to train for the RLSS, National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- May 29th -June 2nd 2023
- July 10th - July 14th 2023
- October 23rd – October 27th 2023
To be eligible for the course the candidates need be able to, before the start of the course:
- Jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder/steps and where the pool design permits
- 16 years old on the last day of the course.
Each course is a week’s intensive, and applicants must attend every day from 09.00-18.00.
Every course will cost £250 per person.
To enrol or to speak about this course, please contact Andrew.Morris@bcpcouncil.gov.uk
Completion of the course MAY lead to candidates casual employment.