Come and play on our fantastic, 3G, floodlit pitches.
Restrictions apply. Please read the following carefully before booking.
In accordance with government and FA guidelines, we are reopening our 3g pitches for hire and contract bookings. The key points are as follows:
- all bookings must be paid for in advance using our booking system
- no toilet or changing facilities will be available for use
- everyone should self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms before every training session or match. If you are symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual COVID-19 infection you must not participate or attend
- competitive training is permitted from August, with groups limited to a maximum of 30 people, including coaches
- competitive match play is permitted, with social distancing in place before and after the match, and in any breaks in play
- players and officials should sanitise hands before and after a game as well as scheduled breaks throughout a game or training session
- ball handling should be kept to a minimum with most contact via a boot and the ball disinfected in breaks of play
- youth football coaches are encouraged to limit persistent close proximity of participants during match play and training
- goal celebrations should be avoided
- equipment should not be shared, and goalkeepers should ensure they disinfect their gloves regularly in breaks in training or matches and thoroughly afterwards. Where possible, coaches should only handle equipment in training
- players, coaches and officials should arrive changed and shower at home. Use of changing and shower facilities are not currently available at the centre
- participants should follow best practice for travel including minimising use of public transport and walking or cycling if possible. People from a household or support bubble can travel together in a vehicle
- it is the responsibility of the manager / coach to keep a record of attendees at a match or training session, including contact details, to support NHS Test and Trace
- clubs should ensure they are affiliated with their County Football Association.
We offer 12 month or season long contracts. This will guarantee your adult or junior team a permanent long term booking.
For those who would like to play on a less regular basis we are able to offer casual bookings. Contact us to find out the availability. Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance for members, or 3 days in advance for non-members.
off Peak: £39.50 per hour
peak: £58.50 per hour
School rate: £26.25 per hour
Monday to Thursday - 6.30pm to 9.30pm (last booking)
Friday - 5.30pm to 8.30pm (last booking)
Monday to Friday - 5.30pm to 9.30pm (last booking)
Saturday & Sunday - 9am to 8.30pm (last booking)